It’s one of the most important days of your life, and, of course, you want it to be perfect. Please read through the Wedding Guidelines and Fee Schedule. If you decide you are interested in having your wedding at First Church, here are the next steps:
- Call 608-338-0394 or email the Assistant to the Pastors, Ev Woolpert.
- After consulting with the pastors, Ev will contact you and if the wedding has been approved, she will invite you to complete and submit the Wedding Reservation Form and a non-refundable $100 deposit.
- You may submit your deposit via our secure payment site (select “Facility Use” and enter “wedding deposit”). If you wish to pay by check, please make it out to “First United Methodist Church” and write “wedding deposit” in the memo line (mail to 203 Wisconsin Avenue, Madison, WI 53703).
- A staff member will contact you to confirm we've received your deposit and to start the conversation about your wedding event details.
- At least two months prior to the wedding please complete and submit the Wedding Information Form to confirm the event details.
If you have questions, please contact our Welcome Center reception office at (608)256-9061 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday thru Thursday.
We hope you have a wonderful wedding day!
Wedding Information Form
Please submit this form at least two months before your ceremony to confirm final event details.